Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Crude logo

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's the logo I worked on. I know, there are some tiny flaws in this logo. I'll work on it later.

    I want it a bit bigger. I also need to correct the alignment. And I want flashier letters.

    But I love the neon sign idea. It's so "Mum". Now I gotta go. Heatwave melting me. Will post later. Adios.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh that is so wonderful...I feel like I'm in a 50's diner on some beach in Florida...this is great...now can somebody bring me 2 eggs over easy, bacon and sausage with a side of hashbrowns???

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's pretty easy. But, as you can see, the finishing touches are always the hardest. I'm trying to get them to glow, using the same filter I uesd for the glowing eyeball in my avatar.
    <<<<---- Like that.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a friend who is going to <s>boot leg</s> <s>I mean pirate</s> loan me a copy of photoshop (I think he said version 6)

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hashbrowns????...honey you mean GRITS...Lefty is so cool...I wish I could do that kind of stuff

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's pretty cool. I have 7.0, but that one's pretty old. I stole, er, got it from my brother who did a Multimedia Design Academy. He's pretty good at this sorta thing, and I picked up some stuff along the way.

    See? I got them to flash like neon lights now. I'm still not sure about the final "mum's" though. It seems too bright. Wish I could add sounds. ZZT, ZZT, or something.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH MY!! *clapping hands*...that is so cool...you did a good job Lefty...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Well Kiss My Grits" I am in a 50's diner!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Todays Specials include, Fried Flamingo, Baked Flamingo, Flamingo Stew and Tuna casserole Suprize (Ran out of tuna and used Flamingo...Suprize!!)
    90bsc7

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog...you never fail to crack me up!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •